Patient Eligibility Criteria:
1. Resident of Idaho
2. Uninsured (no Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, veteran’s benefits or any access to any other coverage)
3. Low-income (based on all income in patient’s household)
4. No other established “medical home” for care
In order to receive any services, you must qualify as a patient and bring the following eligibility information with you:
• Current bill or I.D. in patient’s name and a resident of Idaho
Please bring all that are applicable to you.
• One month of recent paycheck stubs
• Disability Letter
• Proof of any other form of income
Please note that eligibility verification must be updated at least annually and immediately if there are any changes.
NOT PROVIDING ALL REQUIRED VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY MAY RESULT IN NOT BEING SEEN AS A PATIENT, RECEIVING LIMITED SERVICES OR DISCHARGE.